Chemistry VR Photos
Chemistry VR Photos is an app to celebrate Mr. Kernion's retirement. A huge thank-you is due to everyone who signed the VR viewer and a friend who beta tested the web version below.
If you have an Android device and VR Viewer, please head to the Files page, scroll down and click the Chemistry VR Photos tab, and install it using Package Installer.
If you don't have an Android device or a VR viewer, please scroll down for the web version. This is intended to run on any modern PC, laptop, or Mac with the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. The instructions for the web version are listed below the game.
If any questions arise, please contact me at email@example.com.
How to play:
- Click and drag to look around. If you are using a laptop with no mouse, hold the primary button (normally the left) and drag your finger.
- Click on a glowing photo sphere to enter it.
- When inside a photo sphere, click on the blue Erlenmeyer flask to move to the other photo sphere.
- When inside a photo sphere, look down and click on the home button to leave the photo sphere.
- To play this in full screen, click the play button and hover your mouse near the bottom-middle of the page and click on the fullscreen icon that will appear.
Note: Make sure that you have a strong internet connection and aren't on a filtered network, e.g. a school or work network (This is because the website game host's domain ends in .io and many network filters will block it). A good network would be a library or home network.
To view some of the photos that I used in this app and a few others, please scroll down! If you want to enlarge a photo below, click on it!
Share this page via