The .apk file is Android's installer file, very similar to Windows's .exe installer. These files are used to install apps, often for beta testing before an update goes live on the Play Store.
If you would like to install the app from this page instead of the Play Store, watch this 1-minute video for instructions and read the step-by-step below.
- Tap on the tab for the the application you'd like to install.
- Select the latest file version.
- Select Drive (Chrome doesn't work as well).
- A dialog box will open. Click on Package Installer.
- You may need to give the phone permission to install the file. Follow this 30-second tutorial on giving the phone permission.
VR Playground71.apk -- Updated to comply with Google Play requirements, updated icon, and in-game UI.
RabbitDash28.apk -- Fixed bug in main menu for level 6
ChemVRPhotos13.apk -- Official release of Chemistry VR Photos
Trailblazer04.apk -- Added map for level 2, fixed some level switching bugs
PuzzleVR20.apk -- More theme options, themes applied to 4x4 game
Share this page via